Monday 21 September 2009

Some cats

The Newborn: To this date, this cute kitty still has no name. It belongs to my cousin. Not sure what breed but sure is 'foreigner'. Hehe.

The factory: Miu, my currently pregnant cat. Pregnant for god knows how many times in a year! Hehe, She's a loving mom and well, a kinda good cat model too! Hehe...

The King: Leon, the oldest and the biggest of all my cats. A mixed bred came all the way from Aussie..

The cuddler: Mawmaw, this is my granpa's cat actually. He likes to cuddle and sleep close to human

The hyper: Hetty, just few months old but sure heck is one happy go lucky kitten. Hehe

The spoiled: Dino, used to be my cat but given it away to my aunt's. He's like 'the son' in the family. Hehe


5 comments:

YAM said...

i dont usually like cats, but that leon of yours is so cute..

Didz said...

hey angel..sorry it took me a while to go to my own photo blog..been busy. hehe leon is very spoiled cat, he likes to be stroked whenever i'm around and he's really big and furry. i'll try to camwhore him again, then u get to see how big he is!

beanizer_05 said...

..dat leon is handsome..and luks braver dn d oders..
...lil cutie cutie..meow meow..can i touch d kitty???...plsss????..

Didz said...

Braver but shy! He always run away when he sees strangers coming. Hehe. A very shy lion king. Go ahead touch the kitty..hehe

beanizer_05 said...

ouch! leon bite me!..i sed u'r handsome, m juz touchin d kitty..

Post a Comment

Yay! I see you wanna comment on this one! :D Thank you in advance!